Search

전북도, 사회적 거리두기 2단계 '연장'

정부 방침 보조… 29일 0시부터 ~ 내년 1월 3일 24시까지

- 작게+ 크게

이요한 기자
기사입력 2020-12-28

 

 

 

▲  전북도는 정부가 코로나19 확산 방지와 감염 차단을 위해 비수도권 사회적 거리두기 2단계 연장 조치에 보조를 맞추기 위해 오는 29일 0시부터 2021년 1월 3일 24시까지 6일간 연장을 결정했다.    (순창군이 지역 초ㆍ중학생을 대상으로 진행한 '디지털 문화교육' 한 장면)                                                        / 사진제공 = 순창군청     © 김현종 기자

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

전북도는 정부가 코로나19 확산 방지와 감염 차단을 위해 비수도권 사회적 거리두기 2단계 연장 조치에 보조를 맞추기 위해 오는 29일 0시부터 2021년 1월 3일 24시까지 6일간 연장한다.

 

28일 전북도는 "최근 1주간(21일~27일) 도내에서 발생한 코로나19 신규 확진자는 1일 평균 14.7명이 발생하는 등 기존 집단감염이 발생한 요양시설 등에서 지속적으로 환자가 발생하고 있는 만큼, 정부 방침에 따라 2단계 조치를 29일 0시부터 2021년 1월 3일 24시까지 6일간 연장하기로 결정했다"고 밝혔다.

 

특히, 유행 상황을 고려해 14개 시ㆍ군이 동일한 조치가 시행되며 이 기간 동안 요양병원 및 시설ㆍ정신병원 선제적 검사와 종교활동 비대면 전환 및 식당 5명 모임금지를 비롯 겨울 스포츠시설 집합금지ㆍ숙박시설 1/2 예매 제한ㆍ해돋이와 해맏이 관광명소 폐쇄 등의 방역수칙은 현재 진행되고 있는 '연말ㆍ연시 특별대책의 강화된 조치'가 유지된다.

 

다만, 유흥시설 5종 집합금지 시설과 방문판매홍보관ㆍ노래연습장ㆍ실내 체육시설 등(오후 9시부터 다음날 오전 5시까지 영업 중단 조치)은 2단계 조치가 적용된다.

 

전북도는 지난 24일부터 27일까지 집중 점검을 실시한 결과, 오후 9시 이후 운영한 식당 1개소를 적발해 과태료 부과 처분을 단행했다.

 

도내 종교시설 5,198개소는 대부분 비대면 원칙을 준수했고 겨울 스포츠시설 9개소 집합금지ㆍ주요관광지 188개소 주자창 및 주요 탐방로 폐쇄와 영화관 27개소 오후 9시 이후 운영 중단ㆍ숙박시설 50% 예약 제한 준수 등이 확인됐다.

 

또한 성탄절 등 연휴기간 동안 고속도로 통행량이 감소하는 등 휴대폰 이동량 감소 및 영업 중단시설 증가로 접촉 차단 효과가 있다고 판단했다.

 

이에 따라, 해넘이ㆍ해맞이 행사 참석 금지 등을 유진한다는 계획이다.

 

송하진 지사는 "전국적인 집단감염과 감염경로가 불확실한 환자가 지속되는 상황에 따라, 불가피하게 사회적 거리두기 2단계를 연장하게 됐다"며 "다시 예전처럼 만나기 위해서 지금 만나지 않는 것이 중요하기 때문에 해넘이ㆍ해맞이 행사 참석 금지 등 타지역 이동을 삼가고 차분한 연말ㆍ연시를 보내 줄 것"을 당부했다.

 

한편, 정부는 2021년 1월 3일 이후 사회적 거리두기 단계는 종합적으로 검토해 결정한다는 방침이다.

 

☞ 아래는 위 기사를 구글 번역이 번역한 영문의 '전문'이다.

【Below is the 'full text' of an English article translated from the above article with Google Translate.】

 

Jeonbuk-do, social distancing step 2 'extension'

Government policy assistance... From 0:00 on the 29th to 24:00 on January 3, next year

 

Reporter Lee Yohan

 

Jeonbuk-do will extend six days from 0 o'clock on the 29th to 24 o'clock on January 3, 2021 in order to keep pace with the second step extension of social distancing in the non-metropolitan area to prevent the spread of Corona 19 and block infection.

 

On the 28th, Jeonbuk-do said, "For the last week (21st to 27th), there are an average of 14.7 new confirmed cases of Corona 19 per day. According to the decision to extend the second phase of action from 0 o'clock on the 29th to 24 o'clock on January 3rd, 2021," he said.

 

In particular, 14 cities and counties take the same measures in consideration of the outbreak. During this period, preemptive examinations at nursing hospitals, facilities, and mental hospitals, non-face-to-face conversion of religious activities, and ban on gatherings of 5 restaurants in winter sports facilities. The quarantine measures, such as the restriction on reservations for 1/2 of accommodation facilities, and the closure of tourist attractions such as sunrise and seaweed, are maintained in the ongoing'strengthened measures for special measures for the year-end and New Year holidays'.

 

However, the second step is applied to the five types of entertainment facilities banned from gathering, the door-to-door sales promotion hall, singing practice center, and indoor sports facilities (discontinued from 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. the next day).

 

As a result of conducting an intensive inspection from the 24th to the 27th, Jeonbuk province discovered one restaurant that was operated after 9 pm and imposed a fine.

 

Most of the 5,198 religious facilities in the province adhered to the non-face-to-face principle, and 9 sports facilities in the winter are banned. This was confirmed.

 

In addition, it was judged that there was an effect of blocking contact due to a decrease in mobile phone traffic and an increase in discontinued facilities, such as a decrease in highway traffic during holidays such as Christmas.

 

Accordingly, the plan is to promote the prohibition of attending sunset and sunrise events.

 

Governor Ha-jin Song said, "According to the continuing situation of patients with a nationwide group infection and an unclear path of infection, we inevitably extended the second step of social distancing. He asked for a calm year-end and New Year holidays, refraining from moving to other areas such as prohibition of attending events."

 

Meanwhile, the government plans to comprehensively review and determine the social distancing stage after January 3, 2021.

트위터 페이스북 카카오톡 카카오스토리 band naver URL복사
URL 복사
x
  • 위에의 URL을 누르면 복사하실수 있습니다.

PC버전

Copyright ⓒ 브레이크뉴스 전북. All rights reserved.