Search

전북소방본부 구급대원 44명 '업무' 복귀

1개월 동안… 서울ㆍ경기지역 코로나19 환자 이송 담당

- 작게+ 크게

김현종 기자
기사입력 2021-01-15

 

 

 

 

▲  전북소방본부 구급대원 44명이 지난해 12월 14일부터 1개월 동안 서울ㆍ경기지역 코로나19 의심환자 분산 이송을 담당하는 임무를 마치고 지난 14일 업무복귀를 위해 준비를 서두르고 있다.    / 사진제공 = 전북소방본부     © 김현종 기자

 

 

 

 

 

수도권 지역 코로나19 환자 이송을 위해 발령한 소방 동원령 1호에 따라, 지원에 나선 전북소방본부 구급대원이 1개월 동안의 활동을 마치고 업무에 복귀했다.

 

전북소방본부는 소방청의 구급차 동원령에 따라, 지난해 2월 대구ㆍ경북 지역에 35일간 35대 구급차와 77명의 구급대원을 지원한 바 있으며 이번이 두 번째다.

 

특히, 지난해 12월 14일 소방 동원령 1호가 발령되자 전북소방본부 소속 구급차 5대와 대원 10명을 선발대로 투입된 이후, 1개월 동안 구급차량 11대ㆍ구급대원 44명을 파견했다.

 

이들 대원은 서울ㆍ경기 소방본부장의 지휘를 받아 수도권지역 코로나19 의심환자 70여명을 각 의료기관으로 이송하는 임무를 수행하며 확산방지 활동에 총력을 기울였다.

 

홍영근 전북소방본부장은 "건강한 모습으로 복귀한 대원들의 노고를 격려한다"며 "코로나19 확산으로 국민 모두가 불안에 떨지 않고 안심하고 생활할 수 있도록 앞으로도 도내 코로나19 대응 활동에 최선을 다해 줄 것으로 믿어 의심치 않는다"고 당부했다.

 

이어 "코로나19 바이러스 감염병 확산 방지를 위해 도내 소방이 할 수 있는 모든 것을 신속하게 지원할 계획"이라고 밝혔다.

 

한편, 소방청은 지난해 12월 13일 전북 등 전국 12개 시ㆍ도에 서울ㆍ경기지역 동원령 1호를 발령했다.

 

☞ 아래는 위 기사를 구글 번역이 번역한 영문의 '전문'이다.

【Below is the 'full text' of an English article translated from the above article with Google Translate.】

 

Jeonbuk Fire Headquarters 44 paramedics return to 'work'

 

For 1 month... Transferring corona19 patients to Seoul and Gyeonggi area

 

Reporter Kim Hyun-jong

 

In accordance with the fire mobilization decree No. 1 issued to transport corona19 patients in the metropolitan area, the Jeonbuk Fire Department's first aid personnel, who provided assistance, returned to work after completing one month of activities.

 

The Jeonbuk Fire Department supported 35 ambulances and 77 ambulances for 35 days in Daegu and Gyeongbuk in February last year in accordance with the ambulance mobilization order of the Fire Department. This is the second time.

 

In particular, when the first fire mobilization order was issued on December 14 last year, 5 ambulances and 10 crew members from the Jeonbuk Fire Department were put into the starting line, and then 11 ambulances and 44 ambulances were dispatched for a month.

 

Under the command of the head of the fire department headquarters in Seoul and Gyeonggi Province, these crews were tasked with transferring more than 70 suspected corona19 patients to each medical institution in the metropolitan area and devoted all their efforts to prevention of spread.

 

Jeonbuk Fire Department Headquarters Hong Young-geun said, "I encourage the hard work of the soldiers who have returned to their health. I believe that the spread of Corona 19 will do our best to respond to Corona 19 in Tokyo so that all citizens can live with peace of mind without trembling. I do not doubt."

 

He said, "We plan to provide prompt support for everything that fire fighting in the province can do to prevent the spread of the coronavirus infectious disease."

 

Meanwhile, on December 13 of last year, the Fire Department issued a Mobilization Decree No. 1 in Seoul and Gyeonggi Province in 12 cities and provinces nationwide, including Jeonbuk.

트위터 페이스북 카카오톡 카카오스토리 band naver URL복사
URL 복사
x
  • 위에의 URL을 누르면 복사하실수 있습니다.

PC버전

Copyright ⓒ 브레이크뉴스 전북. All rights reserved.